How does Spyda Construction protect your privacy?
An individual’s right to privacy as established under the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 is respected by Spyda Construction and protected. Spyda Construction does not allow the publication of information that may identify individuals, or might potentially identify them. Statistical data about the use and management of Spyda Construction facilities, and the health of the population are made available on Spyda Construction websites in the interest of the public.
Links to external (non-Spyda Construction) sites are sometimes included in web pages for the convenience of site users, but Spyda Construction does not have any responsibility for the privacy practices of third party sites linked to Spyda Construction sites.
Is information collected about your site visit?
Visitor logs are used on Spyda Construction internet sites for statistical purposes only. No attempt will be made to identify or collect personal information about users.
What does Spyda Construction do with personal information provided in feedback?
Email addresses provided to this site will only be used to respond to enquiries and will not be added to mailing lists, or disclosed to any other party without the user’s consent, unless required to do so by law. Personal information will be kept in safe custody, sufficient to prevent unauthorised access, and will be properly handled to ensure its safety, integrity and confidentiality.
Circumstances in which Spyda Construction may be required to disclose this information to a law enforcement agency include:
- Unauthorised tampering or interference with files published on a Spyda Construction site
- Unauthorised attempts to access files which are not published on the Spyda Construction site
- Attempts to intercept messages of other users of Spyda Construction sites.
- Communications which are defamatory, abusive, vilify individuals or give rise to a suspicion that an offence is being committed
- Attempts to otherwise compromise the security of the web server.
- Breach the laws of the State of Western Australia or the Commonwealth of Australia.
For more information:
If you have any questions about privacy, confidentiality or access to information, please contact the Spyda Construction Office on (08) 9422 1888.